Commissioned by Vasile and Maria Almaş, in 1659, and then restored by Ecaterina Cantacuzino, the wife of Iordache, the sword bearer, housed a hermitage until 1821, when it was destroyed by Eteria members. The current church was commissioned in 1821 by the family of Chancellor Balş and houses Saint Ana’s icon ever since the monastery was founded. The icon is reputedly miraculous.
Dedication Day: “All Saints Sunday”
This Objective is part of the circuit: Piatra Neamț – Bălțătești – Târgu Neamț